AV-26 CCTV Central Power Supply
Main advantages of Av-Gad CCTV power supplies
In the CCTV market there are several similar solutions; most are Far East origin without battery
backup, build on cheap single side PCB material, printed boards based on pressed
paper (CEM-1) that fails within short time.
Those low cost power units results in fast to fail and has high level of electrical noise that seems
as dots and stripes within the recorded images. This article refers to AV-26 and AV-27 models
and AV-23 (without backup battery support)
Benefits of Av-Gad CCTV power supplies
- Lower cost than UPS (uninterruptible power supply) solution
with higher efficiency, this means longer backup time for
- If one camera fails and load the power supply all the rest
continue to work
- Plastic case convenient to install, compact and easy
to add entries feed
- Including fail output port, easily connected to an alarm or
local sounder or dialer
- 12 or 17 outputs including dedicated channel
for DVR at 2.5A
- Solid state fuse requires no replacement parts.
Others use one-time glass fuse
- Very high quality, double sided printed circuit board.
Our PCB made of FR4 material, unilaterally filter
AC spikes and RF interference from mobile
phones and other RF sources.
Compared to pressed paper PCB that others apply.
- Supply 13.6V (not 12V as others) for long wired cameras
that get the best working voltage, results in fluent image
- AV-26 has smart charger with battery monitor.
The battery monitor keeps charging the battery against
excessive charge and discharge that destroys the battery.
Charger without electronic monitor damages the
battery after first power fail
- Exclusive fused terminal for AC main 220 volt plus
- Build-in spikes filters and high voltage limiter that
protect your devices from damage cameras and/or
- Improves the video picture quality, without interruptions
such as flickering dots and stripes within the video image
AV-26 CCTV power supply product page
Contact us now